This is the Rose Gold Shinola Runwell Turntable. Designed in conjunction
with VPI, it's a beautiful statement piece in addition to being an
excellent piece of equipment. Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge, heavy aluminum
platter, just solidly built all around. In mint condition, used for just a few hours to test it out,
box, manual, cables and authenticity card/serial number. Asking for $2250 OBO
since retail is $2500 plus tax. No lowball offers, please. Shipping included.
- Two-speed belt-driven manual turntable: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
- Stainless steel precision low-friction tone arm and stand.
- 300 RPM 24-pole AC synchronous motor.
- Pre-mounted moving magnet cartridge (Ortofon 2M Blue).
- Wow and flutter: <.1%.
- Gain: 35.4DB at 1KHZ.
- RIAA Conformance Deviation: less than +/- 0.25DB, 20HZ to 20KHZ, exclusive of infrasonic filter at 13HZ.
- Input overload: >200MV at 1KHZ.
- Input impedance: 47KOHM in parallel with 200PF.
- Signal-to-noise ratio exclusive of cartridge intrinsic nice, unweighted: >82DB.
- Leather top; solid aluminum platter.
- Wood skirt base.
- Metal feet.
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 18.5"W x 13.5"D; weighs approx. 40 lbs.
- Assembled in USA of domestic and imported parts.