PREAMP - DAC - NETWORK PLAYER!
AYON S-10 - SIGNATURE MODEL
Axpona 2018 Show - Ayon Audio & Lumenwhite
AXPONA 2018 - My Top Room for Sound 04-20-2018 | By Robert S. Youman
From the moment I took my seat I was quite comfortable if not spellbound.
Bottom line, the sound quality was simply outstanding.
I was extremely impressed with the rich harmonic
presentation of this system. There was just a natural liquidity and flow
that could not be ignored.
Steven R. Rochlin of Enjoy The Music - " Best Sound" Ayon Lumenwhite - RMAF High End Audio Show 2017 Denver, CO.
Ayon Audio and Lumenwhite keep getting Best Of Sound at shows from not just us, but from other mags too and so once again they don't disappoint.
The 2017 Los Angeles Audio Show - The Absolute Sound
Robert Harley on Electronics
by Robert Harley | Jun 06th, 2017
RH’s Best of Show
Best Sound (cost no object)
USA Tube Audio’s demonstration of the new Lumen White 25 Generation 4 speakers driven by Ayon electronics was spectacularly great, with wall-to-wall soundstaging.
Close your eyes and you’d never know that you were in a hotel room.
Ayon Audio distributor USA Tube Audio presented the world premier of several new Ayon products; I’ll cover just the amplification. The system included the Ayon Spheris III preamplifier ($34,500) or alternately, the S-10 Network Streamer/Preamplifier ($8300). The all-tube components, housed in gorgeous chromed chassis, fed a pair of Ayon Orthos XS Gen 4 mono amps which drove the new Lumenwhite White Light 25 Gen 4 Anniversary speakers in one of the show’s best-sounding rooms.
The 2017 Los Angeles Audio Show -
The Absolute Sound
by Neil Gader | Jun 15th, 2017 NG’s Best Of Show - LA Audio Show 2017
Best Sound (cost no object):
AYON AUDIO AWARDED "BEST SOUND" MUNICH HIGH END AUDIO SHOW 2016!AYON AUDIO AWARDED "BEST SOUND" MUNICH HIGH END AUDIO SHOW 2015!
Most Surprising was the stunning Lumenwhite “White Light Anniversary ($69,000).
Lumenwhite White Light “Anniversary”
Do blondes still have more fun? If it’s a wood-veneer finish, Lumenwhite certainly thinks so. It premiered Generation 4 of its famous “White Light” speakers—the White Light Anniversary Reference ($69,000). The Anniversary Reference features the world’s first all-ceramic driver array in a radically advanced “pressure-and-flow-dynamics-optimized cabinet,” with numerous innovative technologies in an all-out assault on the state of the art in reference loudspeaker performance. Sonics were brilliantly fast and open. To my ear Lumenwhite’s latest generation of ceramic transducers was uncolored and possessed terrific dynamic output as well as sensitive micro-gradients. Driving the White Light were all Ayon components including the vacuum-tube CD-35 SACD streamer, S10 vacuum-tube streamer, Spheris tube preamplifier, and Orthos II Gen 4 mono amps.
2016 - THE SHOW NEWPORT Robert Harley - The Absolute Sound The Show Newport 2016 - Irvine California "Best Sound" "Cost No Object" Ayon Audio Electronics with the Lumenwhite White Light Loudspeakers.
Neil Gader - The Absolute Sound
The Show Newport 2016 - Irvine California "Best Sound" "Cost No Object" Ayon Audio Electronics with the Lumenwhite White Light Loudspeakers.
AYON AUDIO AWARDED "BEST SOUND" MUNICH HIGH END AUDIO SHOW 2017!
COME VISIT OUR WORLD CLASS SHOWROOM IN SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA -
ASK ABOUT HOW YOU CAN FLY AND STAY FOR FREE TO COME AND VISIT OUR BEAUTIFUL STORE IN SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA - TO AUDITION GEAR. WE HAVE OVER 25 LIVE SYSTEMS FOR YOUR AUDITION.
CAN'T COME OUT TO VISIT? WE MAKE IT EASY, ASK ABOUT OUR IN HOME AUDITION PROGRAM.
6 MONTHS SAME AS CASH FINANCING AVAILABLE ON THE AYON SCORPIO!
SAME AS CASH FINANCING AVAILABLE! - 0% FINANCING RATE - NO FINANCE CHARGES.
Features & Design
Features & Design
Full-featured Network Music Player with DAC
Class-A triode vacuum-tube output stage for single-ended & balanced operation
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers to date have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
• User interface on QVGA 5” TFT display
• Internet radio (vTuner)
• UPnP streaming from NAS or PC
• Streaming audio from USB HS (mass storage device)
° DSD – 128x 256x
° WAV - up to 384kHz/24bit
° FLAC - up to 384kHz/24bit
° AIFF- up to 384kHz/24bit
● Digital input - S/PDIF (RCA), Toslink and USB “B” ( PCM & DSD ) for computer playback
● 2 x USB “A” inputs
● Digital output - S/PDIF (RCA)
● Analog line inputs: 2 pair RCA (optional)
● Quadruple electrical -analogue volume control for preamp (optional)
● PCM → DSD converter (up to 256x switchable) for all PCM signals ( optional)
● Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
● Warm up function
● 0dB negative feedback (of any kind )
● Ultra short signal path
● Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
● Low output impedance for driving long runs interconnect to an amplifier, and any tube or solid state power amp
● No solid state devices in the analog tube output (signal path )
● Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
● No followers or buffers in the signal path
● No DC servo that degrades the signal
● High quality parts throughout
● Separate analog output stage for left and right channel
● Ethernet ( RJ45 )
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformer windings and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stage which makes this a pure power source and it is a critical attribute for a 6H30 output stage. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
● R-Core / Low noise – insulated power transformer for digital & analog
● Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
● Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
● AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
● 8 separate voltage regulators
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
● Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
● High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
● High quality tube sockets with gold pins
● Capacitors ( MKP 2% )
● High quality – RCA & XLR jack
● Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
384kHz / 24 bit & DSD64/128/256*
PCM → DSD converter
All PCM signals → DSD128 or 256 switchable
>105dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Output level @1 kHz / 0,775V -0dB /RCA/XLR
0 – 8V rms variable
Output impedance Single-Ended-RCA
~ 700 Ω
Output impedance Single-Ended-XLR
~ 700 Ω
75 Ω S/PDIF (RCA & up to 24/192kHz), TosLink (up to 24/192kHz)
USB up to 192KHz and DSD64/128
Front mounted USB type ‘A’ socket for USB “pen”/hard disk drive
Rear mounted USB type ‘A’ socket for USB “pen”/hard disk drive
RP-SMA plug Wifi Aerial input (“wireless” network connection) 802.11b/g
UTP RJ45 10/100Mbps socket (“wired” network connection)
> 115 dB
20Hz – 20kHz +/- 0.3dB
Total harmonic distortion @ 1kHz
Analog line inputs
2 pair RCA
Analog – Main outputs
1 pair RCA & XLR