Mint condition, newest version ("R" KT120 tubes) with full extra set of tubes. Selling off extra gear (matching Air Tight ATE-2001 Ref Preamp, AMG v12 Table/Arm with Benz LP-S cartridge and custom SRA Ohio Class stand; etc.). Was going to use these with my Magnepans but don't have room for two sets of mono amps. Amps are very heavy and will need to ship on pallet via freight. Buyer to pay for shipping and any paypal fees.
200 watt per channel mono reference, flagship, state of the art tube amplifiers -- as gorgeous to look at as to listen to.
From Jonathan Valin's review: "...the AirTight ATM-3011 amplifier driving it....200W monoblock is the product of four years of work, and it was capable of a delicacy of detail and fineness of texture and articulation unmatched by any other speaker/amp at the show....ravishingly beautiful, breathtakingly detailed, and explosively dynamic."
- Parallel Connection of KT120 Valves under UL connection operated are 12pcs. of the reputed high-power valve compatible to the KT88
- Driving Circuitry Featuring Direct-Coupled Cathode Follower
- Output valves can be easily adjusted by the front bias meter and the alignment pot affixed to each valve
- Banishment of PCB
- The amp section, all the components are placed on the copper-plated steel plate in order to improve heat conduction, to prevent vibration and shield magnetism
Strictly Select Components
- Dispositions of components are so designed as to effect heat dissipation by natural air circulation, thus ensuring noise suppression to achieve good S/N ratio
- Chassis of compact, upright structure
Valves employed KT120x12, 12BH7× 3, 12AX7× 1, 12AU7 × 1 Rated output: 200W (mono) THD: less than 1% at rated output Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz( 1dB) Load impedance 8 ohms Input impedance: 100k ohms S/N ratio: 100dB Power consumption 300W Dimensions: 210(W) 520(H) ×565(D)mm Weight: 46kgs
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.