Pro-Ject's RM line of turntables have been receiving awards for years now for their absolute value and performance. The RM 10 is the flagship of the series and claimed "Turntable of the Year" in a number of categories. With massive dampened components resting effortlessly on huge floating magnetic field feet, an improved, decoupled, precision AC motor spinning the 2 3/8" thick, solid acrylic platter, the RM10 lets you hear your recordings like never before.
In addition, the 10 INCLUDES the Pro-Ject's GROUND-IT Deluxe III matching isolation platform. Its filled with metallic granulars and wrapped in highly inert material and then finished in gloss lacquer to match the turntable. It floats on height adjustable and leveling magnetic isolation feet.
Not only is the 10 packed with performance, its finished in an automotive quality, high-gloss anthracite grey finish. Both the drive motor base, the drive motor itself and the plinth are color matched. The thick platter is semi clear acrylic and changes color with different color LPs'. It can also be backlit for some cool effects (LED lights not included).
This table is an open box from our showroom and is in like new condition.
No cartridge is supplied with the RPM-10.1 Evo, however we are offering a one-time discount of 35% off a single cartridge of your choice with the purchase of this table. We'll even mount it for you and waive the $100 mounting and set-up fee! Recommended Cartridges:
- Sumiko Blue-Point #2 - $449....your cost $291 installed.
- Sumiko Blue Point Special EVO III - $549....your cost $356 installed.
- Sumiko Songbird (NEW) - $899....your cost $584 installed.
- Sumiko Blackbird - $1249....your cost $811 installed.
- Sumiko Starling (NEW) - $1899....your cost $1234 installed.
- Granulate filled Chassis, motor housing and base for isolation and effective damping.
- Belt driven, isolated, precision AC drive motor
- Solid Brass record weight included
- Individually height adjustable, machined aluminum, magnetic field floating feet with Sorbothane damping
- 2.5" thick resonance optimized, solid acrylic platter with a 7.5 Lb solid brass puck
- Inverted bearing uses a solid stainless steel axle carrying a ceramic ball on ceramic bearing plates for ultra smooth and effortless operation.
- Central solid metal block optimizes the tables center of gravity and damps the main bearing
- Removable and upgradable phono cables
- External power supply minimises electro-mechanical interference
- Headshell and tonearm or a single piece of carbon fiber for the ultimate in 'feel'.
- Conical tube tonearm defuses standing wave reflections
- Tonearm bearings consist of four hardened stainless tips in ABEC7 spec ballraces.
- Tonearm mounting 'rings' provide a solid mount, while providing unwanted resonances
- All 4 provided counterweight are Sorbathane damped and isolated.
- Lowered counterweight shaft improves wow and flutter by reducing cantilever forces.
- Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of the armtube and vertical tracking
- Single-screw armtube fixing allows for rotation for precise azmuth adjustement
- Silicone damped arm-lift is adjustable to allow for a variety of cartridges
- All internal wiring is high-purity copper to the gold-plated photo jacks
- Nominal speeds: 33 / 45 r.p.m.
- Dust cover: Pro-Ject Cover it optional
- Record weight: Included 7.7 Lbs
- RCA phono sockets
- Magnet supported feet
- Tonearm: Pro-Ject 10cc Evolution
- Carbon-fibre headshell and armtube
- Effective tonearm length: 10" (245mm)
- Effective tonearm mass: 8.5g
- Overhang: 16mm
- Cartridge: Optional
- Supplied counterweight: Cartridge weight 4 - 6 g, 5 - 8g, 6 - 10g, 8 - 14g
- Downforce range: 10 - 35mN
- Speed variance: ±0,5 %
- Wow and flutter: ±0,01 %
- Signal to noise: -73dB
- Platter weight/diameter: 11.9 Lbs / 11.8"
- Power supply type: Mains-fed outboard power supply (220 - 240V, 50 cycles or 100 - 110V, 60 cycles)
- Output voltage: 16V/500mA AC
- Power consumption: 2W
- Dimensions: 17.32" x 7" x 12.8"
- Weight: 32 Lbs W/O Cartridge and Base
- GROUND-IT Deluxe III Weight - 25.5 Lbs
It includes everything that comes with it new in the box including the full warranty...and the box.
SALON 1 Audio is a hi-end audio destination on the East coast of Florida. We are authorized dealers for many mainstream lines and have a reputation for offering above average value on trade-ins. Our on-line items include quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings. Everything we sell has an extended or manufacturer warranty included. We are here to assist in any way we can.
For expert advice give us a call at (407) 953-9596
We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility. Truck freight to a residential address or where a lift-gate is needed, may incur additional fees.