Martin Logan created the ReQuest as a direct descendant of the impressive Monolith III. Using some of the very same technology, but in a compact form, the ReQuest reveals a reference level of performance in a planar loudspeaker, while capable of producing powerful bass and brilliant detail.
Planar speakers have always performed at a level of conventional speakers costing 3-5 times their price, however bass was often lacking. The larger panel and cone driver in the ReQuest addressed these issues and proves to be a capable contender in a full range, high performance loudspeaker with haunting imaging and a massive soundstage.
This pair is a local trade-in and is finished in matte black with piano black trim. The grills are clean and the drivers and panels are in very good condition. Cabinets are good with a few small dings but easy to cover in black. SPECIFICATIONS:
Speakers will be crated for shipping.
- Hi-Frequency Transducer: 48" CLS electrostatic ribbon
- Low Frequency Transducer: 12" hi-excursion, super light, extended throw driver with die cast frame, 80 Oz magnet, linearity enhanced motor structure in a non-resonant chamber.
- Crossover network: Custom wound transformers, polypropylene capacitors and air coils.
- Input: 5-Way binding posts / Bi-Wire / Bi-Ampable
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 22,000 Hz
- Recommended Power: 20-500 Watts per channel
- Horizontal dispersion: 30 Degrees
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 180 hz
- Dimensions: 71" H x 18" W x 13"D
- Weight: 91 Lbs (per channel)
SALON 1 audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We are also dealers for some of the best names in the audio industry. With a hi-end audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we also ship worldwide.
SALON ONE WELCOMES TRADE-IN GEAR
Larger and heavier items (over 70 Lbs) may not be able to be delivered to a residential address using Fed-Ex. A commercial address or local Fed-Ex office pick-up may be required. Truck freight is optional and may have increased costs (liftgate, residential fees).
We typically ship with Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.