If you've been thinking about getting into vinyl but are intimidated by setting up the turntable, this one's for you. It's about as Plug-N-Play as they come. But don't let its simplicity make you think it's lacking in quality. With features like a quiet belt-drive, DC drive motor, stainless steel bearing /bronze and Teflon bushing, ultra low-mass tonearm and a quality Ortofon cartridge, it sounds surprisingly good. Then pile on innovations like the built in Phono preamp / DAC with USB output and you can actually play vinyl right to your computer's USB inputs! Great for quality digital files.
This is an open box demo but is in excellent condition. Its fully tested and includes everything you need to be up and running in minutes. We'll even honor the full Pro-Ject warranty.
- Belt driven platter for low resonance
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply for silent running
- Central gravity mass point made from artificial stone
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon base
- Low resonance MDF platter
- Includes felt mat
- 8.6” ultra low mass tonearm with straight arm tube
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & anti-skating
- Gold-plated RCA contacts & cartridge pins
- Integrated phono stage with precise RIAA equalization
- Line level output
- A/D converter for vinyl recording with USB B output
- Installed Ortofon OM 5e Cartridge
- Includes USB A/B cable and RCA interconnect w/ Ground
- Color: Silver/Black
Note: Album shown is not included.
SALON 1 audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We are also dealers for some of the best names in the audio industry. With a hi-end audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we also ship worldwide.
SALON ONE WELCOMES TRADE-IN GEAR
Larger and heavier items (over 70 Lbs) may not be able to be delivered to a residential address using Fed-Ex. A commercial address or local Fed-Ex office pick-up may be required. Truck freight is optional and may have increased costs (liftgate, residential fees).
We typically ship with Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.