PRICE REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE price reduced $4000 below msrp
Brand New Leto version 1 in a factory sealed original carton, never opened, purchase direct from a former Zesto factory authorized dealer, SweetSpotHighEndAudio/Bill Coomes LLC (all financial transactions are bank cashier's check direct only-no exceptions) brand new sealed factory carton, the buyer pays FedEx Ground shipping to the 48 United States or Canada
Mapleshade maple solid wood block platform with Mapleshade isolation feet is also available
from Zesto Audio comes the tubed Leto Preamp, pushing the
envelope in value and performance in its price range and beyond. With
styling similar to the Andros Phono stage, the Leto is a powerful
sounding, highly detailed, fantastically quiet, and superbly musical
masterpiece that will complement the finest systems. Designed by a
brilliant and pragmatic designer who knows great sound and ergonomics,
the Leto performed like a thoroughbred in every way musical, and was a
joy to control and adjust. The fun factor while working with the Leto
made me rethink what has been missing in minimalist preamps that cost
even more money these days. What a jewel! The Zesto Audio Leto is a
killer design to my way of listening and loving recordings, and may just
be the preamp you will buy and keep for the very, very long haul.
“The Leto receives my highest recommendation.” - Robert H. Levi, Positive Feedback “I compared the Zesto Leto preamp to another line stage that cost
six times asking price of the Leto. If you wanted an instrument to
analyze music, then the higher priced unit would be for you. However, if
you want a line stage that allows you to hear the richness of music and
allows you to make an emotional connection to it, then the Zesto Leto
is for you. I easily preferred the Leto to the more expensive unit.
There are many components that claim to be bargains or to be ‘over
engineered’. The Zesto Audio products are built sensibly with truly high
quality components. The build quality alone would justify a much higher
If you are looking for a line stage anywhere near the price of the
Leto, you simply have to check out this superb line stage preamplifier.
Highly recommended.” - Henry Wilkenson, Audiophilia Inputs
• 5 Inputs
• 3 sets of Single Ended inputs with an impedance of 100K Ohms
• 2 sets of true Balanced transformer inputs (pin 2 hot) with an impedance of 10K Ohms
• Maximum input level of 4 Volts RMS
• 4 Outputs
• 2 sets of true Balanced transformer outputs (pin 2 hot) with an impedance 150 Ohms
• 2 sets of Single Ended outputs with an impedance 150 Ohms
• Maximum output level of 10Volts RMS +20dB
• Independent ground lift switches on the left and right Single Ended outputs
• 1 set of Single Ended Cinema bypass outputs from input #1
• Frequency response 10Hz to 100Khz - 1dB with 10K Ohm load
• Distortion ~ 0.02% at 1V RMS input
• Gain 12dB
• Signal to noise ~ 100dB below operating level
• Non inverting output polarity
• Cross talk >90dB
• Front panel adjustable balance control
• Remote control volume, mute and mono
• Remote bypass switch on rear panel (just in case the remote is misplaced)
• 1% metal film resisters throughout
• Polypropylene capacitors throughout the audio path
• Power consumption 27W, 0 drain when off
• Voltage 110/120V AC 60Hz
• Optional factory installed 240V AC 50/60Hz
• Standard 3 pin IEC power connector
• ON/OFF power switch conveniently located on the side panel
• Two internal high quality linear regulated power supplies, 250V and 12V
• Two (2) Gold pin JJ ECC83S/12AX7 vacuum tubes
• Two (2) Gold pin JJ ECC82/12AU7 vacuum tubes
• High quality ceramic sockets
• Each unit is hand made in the USA
• 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes
• Dimensions 17” W X 12” D X 5” H
• Weight 23 lbs.
• 16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure
• Award winning Isonode anti-vibration feet
• Two year limited warranty
• Six months warranty on Vacuum Tubes
• Recessed RCA and XLR connectors are Gold plated with an isolated ground.
• All switches and knobs are easily accessible, nothing hidden inside to adjust.
• The input selection uses only electromechanical switching to provide the most musical detail.
• Ultra-wide band frequency response.
• True floating transformer balanced Inputs and Outputs.
• Left and Right ground switches control the grounding of the single ended outputs.
• The output transformers provide a strong and clean signal to the power amplifier.
• High quality, recessed-mounted, RCA and XLR connectors with isolated ground.
• No pops when the unit is turned on or off.
• Automatically goes to mute when turned on or off.
• Remote control Volume, Mute and Mono
• The remote Mono helps you to trouble shoot your system.
• Remote bypass switch overrides the mute and mono in case the remote is misplaced.
• 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes.
• Elegantly designed 16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure to help isolate the electronic “chatter” from nearby equipment.
• Award winning Isonode anti-vibration feet
• On/Off power switch conveniently mounted on front side panel
• Each unit is hand built “Made in the USA”.