This is a latest version of the Furutech GTX DR receptacle which uses pure Copper conductors with Nano Technology and Rhodium plating.
The basic body style and features are retained, and the conducting parts are made of pure copper. The difference for the NCF version is that it makes use of Furutech's Nano-technology to obtain better performance. NCF stands for Nano Conductor Formula. This is a NEW Furutech pure copper AC receptacle like the original GTX, but here the part is manufactured with Furutech's NCF technology, which translates into even higher performance that is obvious to the listener at even the first blush of music.
- Rhodium-plated (Alpha) - Pure Copper Conductor (0.8mm)
- Nonmagnetic stainless conductor spring system
- Body material: Nylon/fiberglass with piezo ceramic and carbon damping material
- Cover material: Polycarb. parts w/nonmagnetic 2mm-thick stainless brace plate
- Specified for wire diameters of 4mm (set screw)
- Dimensions: 104.0 mm (L) x 47.2 mm (W) x 28.0 mm (H)
Total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending conductor pressure plate that increases contact area Furutech spade terminal FP-209 recommended for 10 AWG wire.
CLICK HERE for more information or to place an order online.
As a business we have to collect 8% TAX from buyers in California.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.