Sophia ElectricBabyHighly regarded tube integrated with that Magic SET sound! Plenty of reviews out there so I won't get into describing this little GEM! Really a 9/10 but because it has a tiny little insignificant...375.00
Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
Sophia Electric Baby SET Integrated tube amp [Expired]
Highly regarded tube integrated with that Magic SET sound! Plenty of reviews
out there so I won't get into describing this little GEM! Really a 9/10 but because
it has a tiny little insignificant scratch on the side & no original box, I will rate
it as an 8/10. But it is like new with very little use. Will be boxed very well for shipping.
Price is Firm.
Pics will be added in a couple of days.
PayPal please add 3%
1.Wide frequency range from 6 Hz to 80,000 Hz +/-3dB.
2. Impressive -95dB Signal/Noise (S/N) ratio. Which made it possible to drive 112 dB horn speakers without noise. This would translate into dead quiet performance on any speakers you use.
3. Big sound was achieved when there is high definition of music information.
4. Realistic, live performance like, male and female voice. Great for jazz, rack, vocal, and opera.
5. Wide dynamic range makes it also suitable for wide range of music.
6. Have more power and drive capability than a typical 300B single ended amp (8 watts) or a 40-50 watts solid-state amp. Should work with speakers above 89 dB efficiency and 8 ohm impedence.
Power: 10 watts x 2 Push and Pull class A circuit
Input: One set of RCA input
Output: Russian Military 6P1T x 4(with special treatment for low noise)
Input/Driver tube: NOS 5670 (USA)
Frequency: 6Hz-80KHz +/-3 dB
or 10Hz - 50KHz +/-2 dB
12Hz - 45KHz at 0 dB
Signal/Noise Ratio: -95dB
Distortion: less than 1% at full power
Hum: not measurable (less than 0.3mV)
Weight: 20 pounds
Size: 7 inch x 9 inch x 5 inch
Color: Black metal chassis with hardwood deco
|Last 12 months||0||0.0%|
Member since December 2009