This amp sounds not so surprisingly good. Especially as a headphone amp. Very flexible with tube choices.
Selling to finance a return to David Berning amp. I am including upgraded tubes...see them in picture...EL34, 5881, 6L6 and 2 pairs of 6SJ7's...
This is some info from their website:
1. The whole PCB board is gold plated for better signal purity.
2. The total power filtering capacitance is increased again to further lower noise floor.
3. High quality power switch. Made in Japan by ALPS.
4. Lower tolerance ALPS volume control.
6. High quality headphone Jack.
6L6 (6P3P) x 2, 6J8P x 2
EL34 x 2, 6550 x 2
Class-A Single Ended
Output Power (RMS)
6.5W x 2 (Speaker) 2W x 2 (Headphone)
4Ω- 8Ω(Speaker), 32Ω-600Ω(Headphone)
15Hz - 30Khz
100-120V / 220-240V 50-60Hz Worldwide Use
(W 20CM x L 26CM x H 16CM)
1 Year Limited (One month for tubes)
Tube Replacement Guide:
6SJ7, 5693, 717A, 713A, 6SH7, 6SD7, 6J8P, 6*8
6P3P, 6L6, KT66, 5881, EL34, 6CA7, KT77, KT88, 6550