We are manufacturing the 1 LB Best Seller Classic Center Weight once again, thank you for waiting we have a heavily loaded shop but are machining the Classics now.
2-3 week delivery while quantities last, buy them soon we have had hundreds of requests. The world best sounding and best selling center weight by a huge margin in this price bracket. See our web site for more.
Coming Soon New HD Series: 1.5 LB Alloy Stainless Center Weight, and the new Alloy 2.8 LB Center Weight.
TTClassic, Weight Style (1LB/454 Grams) Aluminum
Material and Engineering Summary:
Universal fit for all turntables, General Use for basic Turntables
Machined from billet 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
Dimensions: 3.45 inch diameter by 1.55 inches height
Weight: (1LB/454 Grams)
Minimum spindle height 1/8
Engineered to Perform
TTWeight is designed to provide improved coupling and center dampening at a budget price, translating to better sound at the stylus. The Weight will add a more tightened Bass response with more pronounced mid range and highs. Machined from Solid billet Aircraft Aluminum, 32 Micro Inch Surface Finish.
• Universal Fit, cleaner sound, improved dynamics and frequency response
• Lower Distortion Levels
• Bored Center holes 32 Micro Inch Surface Finish will not damage spindle
• Clears Spindles 1.0 depth
• TTWeights can be mounted while turntable is turning
• The Spindle bore is not drilled, it is CNC bored to +/-.001 diameter tolerance and is concentric to the outside diameter by .0005 or less.
• The bottom has a concave Radius, .015 deep with a .250 or .375 on the clamps systems on the outside perimeter for correct seating on the LP perimeter. This increases the contact pressure vs. small diameter weights. The top has a beautiful arc that is a very attractive finely machined surface
CNC Machined with a Multi Axis USA Built Hardinge 4 Axis Machine from solid USA purchased bar stock. Note: NADCAP Approved and Certificates of Compliance are available upon request
Note: All material is certified NADCAP Approved North American Supplied.