MONITOR AUDIO Silver 8 Loudspeakers: Brand New-in-Box; 5 Yr. Warranty; 15% Off; Free Shipping
MSRP: $1,999.95 USD per pair
pcX Price: $1,699.95 USD per pair 15% Off Retail + FREE SHIPPING!
Black Oak.............pcX Price: $1,699.95...............MSRP: $1,999.95
Rosenut................pcX Price: $1,699.95...............MSRP: $1,999.95
Black Gloss..........pcX Price: $1,869.95...............MSRP: $2,199.95
We've cleared Monitor Audio’s Canadian distributor of their recently discontinued SILVER Series (Gen 5) Speakers and we're passing on the savings to you. These units are brand new-in-box and come with the full 5-year manufacturer's warranty. We have stock of all 8 models in up to five stylin' finishes ranging from glossy white to rosey nut. You'll love the elegance they bring to your sound room.
The Silver 8 has a new three-way design featuring Silver’s 4” C-CAM® RST® mid-range driver flanked by long-throw C-CAM RST 6.5” bass drivers. Introduced for Silver, this specialised configuration is optimised for greater accuracy over a critical frequency band to deliver superb midrange focus and precision as well as extended bass. A taller, shallower cabinet and improved damping allow for greater room position flexibility, while higher sensitivity and impedance make the Silver 8 easier to drive for effortless room-filling dynamics, even in larger spaces.
- Improved C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) gold dome tweeter design with damped rear chamber and innovative dome venting technique for improved clarity and wider operating bandwidth.
- Specially developed 4” mid-range driver with ‘under-hung’ voice coil and motor system. The voice coil remains in the magnetic gap ensuring very low distortion - better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- Dual 6” bass drivers featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile.
- RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) cone profile, for improved diaphragm rigidity and reduced distortion.
- Three-way configuration allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better overall performance.
- Improved cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and reduced reflections.
- HiVe®II port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling.
- Pureflow® Silver plated OFC copper internal cabling.
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors.
- Available in selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet colouration.
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when the grille is off.
- Terminal panel at floor level for easy cable connection.