Michell Tecno Arm w/Rega Armboard Silver.
I purchased this tonearm new back on 07 from the needle
It’s in excellent condition w/low usage and only one cartridge that was ever
install to arm.
I upgraded to an SME arm that’s why this arm is up for sale.
Arm comes w/original box, installation instructions w/protractor, and Michell Rega
armboard w/Michell decoupling kit.
Complete package ready to install to your deck and just add your favorite choice of cartridge.
The TecnoArm “A” is a
fundamental mechanical rebuild of the well-known RB202 tonearm, to which is
added monolithic wiring of the highest quality. The arm tube is bead-blasted
and perforated, which disperses structural resonances and yields a lower
effective mass. The arm wand is internally damped to reduce resonance further,
and the headshell is machined flat, to allow true azimuth relative to the
bearing cradle. After modification the bearings are re-adjusted for highest
possible performance, according to original Rega procedures.
- One-piece perforated arm casting with internal foam
- Proprietary silver litz cable in a continuous run from
cartridge to amplifier
- PTFE dielectric, metal braided shielding, separate
- Silver-plated cartridge clips and phono plugs
- Two counterweights, matching cartridges of 4-7g and
- Vertical tracking force adjuster in steps of 0.1g
- Three point vertical tracking angle adjuster