Zesto AudioBia 120Truly mint condition 60 watt per channel KT88 Class A power amp that has just been recommended by The Absolute Sound magazine in its 2017 High End Audio Buyer's Guide. This is my amp which I have ...7900.00
Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
Zesto Audio Bia 120 Tube Class A power amp [Template]
Truly mint condition 60 watt per channel KT88 Class A power amp that has just been recommended by The Absolute Sound magazine in its 2017 High End Audio Buyer's Guide. This is my amp which I have treated with the utmost care. Comes with a new set of JJ new stock tubes - as recommended by the designer, George Counnas of Zesto. Comes with the original box and owner manual.
Viva Hifi is an authorized Zesto Audio dealer. For additional information, call Scott at 703-304-8038.
Read about the Bia 120 at http://www.zestoaudio.com/bia-120-poweramp/
The Bia 120 combines state of the art sound quality with extraordinary physicsl beauty. The visual design is based on the curves of the grand piano.
- Pure Class A dual mono 60 watts per channel power
- 4, 8 & 16 Ohm taps
- Dual Mono gives you less cross talk and better stereo imaging
- No adjustments with Auto Bias
- Provides enough gain for most standard preamps and accommodate most speakers
- Choice of either Single Ended RCA or Balanced XLR to suit your needs or cable preferences
- Transformer balanced XLR input offers true noise rejection and isolation from the preamp
- Left and Right ground switches on the XLR balanced inputs to help eliminate ground hums
- No Negative Feedback provides for virtually no compression to your music
- Custom Toroid provides lower noise with plenty of available power
- Global mains power supply can work all over the world
- KT120 compatible
- Push-Pull circuit design gives you more power
- Ultra-Linear circuit design provides lower distortion
- Low noise levels allow really dark black quiet musical passages
- Non inverting polarity retains the same phase as the input
(so your trumpets blow and don’t suck)
- Gold pin sockets are more reliable because gold doesn’t oxidize when it heat cycles
- Matched quad output tubes retain the stereo balance
- Elegantly designed, heavy duty 14 &16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure
- Each unit is hand built “Made in the USA”
- The wide frequency response allows you to hear the finest passages in your music.
- High quality gold plated RCA, XLR connectors and 5 way binding posts
- All fuses are easily accessible
Free UPS ground shipping in the continental US. Reasonable offers will be considered, but trades will not be accepted for this amp.
|Last 12 months||24||100.0%|
Member since June 2012